- Do not use on substrates that will be subject to temperatures exceeding 50o C
- Do not store below 5o
- Multi purpose spray adhesive with adjustable head ideal for bonding acoustic foam to walls. This spray is has been carefully formulated not to “eat “into your foam and will not shrink or destroy your foam pads.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- For a strong firm bond, spray from a distance of 8-12″ from substrate, spray evenly on both the foam and wall wait 10 seconds and press the foam onto the wall.
- For a lighter bond spray only on the foam wait 5 seconds and attach onto the wall.
- Ensure both the foam and wall are dust free and grease free.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray from 8-12″on to material for bonding
- Spray evenly over both surfaces
- Allow solvent to evaporate until tacky. (49-60 secs) may vary depending on coating thickness and ambient conditions
- Press the surfaces firmly together
- Leave newly bonded joints unstressed to allow strong bond to develop.
- After use, invert can and spray once to prent spray head clogging and blocking
- Excess adhesive can be removed by wiping with white spirit or similar solvent.