- ClearPath Alignment™ System Strategically placed graphics frame a single TaylorMade logo and TP5/TP5x stamp that create a clear path from the ball to the hole, giving instant visual feedback.
- Multi-Color Pattern A newly configured multi-color pattern makes Pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- Co-Developed by Rickie Fowler A year-long collaboration with Rickie Fowler resulted in the creation of Pix™. His vital feedback led to the development of ClearPath™ Alignment and the unique color pattern.
- Tri-Fast Core XL low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag.
- Speed Layer System with HFM Four increasingly stiff layers deliver higher ball speed and greater rebound at impact. HFM is a higher flex material that improves energy transfer and rebounds quickly to generate more ball speed resulting in better performance.
- Dual-Spin Cover A softer cast urethane cover (the fifth layer in TP5/TP5x) increases groove interaction for more green-side spin. The new Soft-Tough Cover features an improved urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability. It comes in a 322 seamless dimple pattern.
- Which one? Your choice between TP5 Pix and TP5x pix will be dictated by what you are trying to achieve on the course, and assumes a little bit of technical golf knowledge (which can be honed on our simulators of course!)
- Specification: Both variants feature a 5 layer construction, and a soft-tough cast Urethane cover, but here are the other specification elements you need to make your decision:
- Ball Speed – Faster
- Playability – Workable
- Trajectory – Mid
- Feel – Softer
- Wedge Spin – Higher
- Ball Speed – Faster
- Playability – Piercing
- Trajectory – High
- Feel – Soft
- Wedge Spin – High
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
As an Irish registered company our returns policy is in line with all relevant Irish and European law and best practice. We want to make sure your buying experience with Simulated Sports Entertainment Ltd is a positive one, and so if you have any issues with your purchase, do not hesitate to get in touch.
For faulty or defective items, we will repair, replace or refund as is appropriate for the specific situation.
We are based on the Belgard Road in Tallaght and we ship these lamps from there, so allow 5 business days for delivery.